When you decide to move:
- Give us as much detail as possible – it can obviate any slip-ups. Allow as much time as possible – not less than a week. Plan your move 4-8 weeks in advance.
- If renting, advise owner or agent the required notice. Arrange for the sale or disposal of unwanted furniture.
- If there is something you would like to know that you have not found the answer to, please feel free to contact Snappy Removal, and we will be more than happy to answer your questions.
To make your move as smooth as possible here are some helpful hints
CANCEL OR TRANSFER THE FOLLOWING SERVICES:
- Window Cleaner
SEND CHANGE OF ADDRESS NOTICES TO:
- Post Office
- Tax Authorities
- Credit Card Co
- Insurance Co
- Life Insurance/Pension
- Friends & Family
- Medical Records
- Vehicle License
- Mail (Arrange for mail to be forwarded)
PRIOR TO MOVING DAY:
- Confirm your moving dates with Snappy Removals
- Disconnect all electrical appliances
- Empty, clean, drain refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher leave to dry
- Dispose of all flammable or toxic cleaning fluids
- Return any rented or borrowed items (Library Books/Videos/DVD’S etc)
- Clean outdoor items
- Drain fuel from motors
- Empty gas from BBQ bottle
- Find & label all keys including desk, filing cabinets etc
- Put to one side items that you will carry with you.
ON THE DAY:
When the Snappy Removals’ truck arrives: show our men the whole house, including the garage & the attic, pointing out items of particular concern. Try not to arrange long distance travel on the same day as the move, as it is will tend to add to the stress involved.
Relax and watch the professional staff at Snappy Removals takeover.